Citrus is at it’s prime now. Here are ways to enjoy citrus throughout the day.
- Quick and easy broiled grapefruit with honey and bananas will warm you up on a chilly morning (She wears many hats)
- Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding from Blissful Basil is packed with nutrients and is vegan friendly
- Make a citrus compote the night before to top on yogurt for a quick and easy breakfast (thekitchn.com)
- This Citrus Salad is kid friendly and delicious all day long (Tastes Better from Scratch)
- Herbed Citrus Salad with Tahini Dressing and Greens will leave you feeling light and airy after lunch while upping your daily intake of fresh produce (thekitchn.com)
- Grapefruit Avocado Salsa easily transports to the office for lunch and goes well with chicken breast or home-made tortilla chips (Midwest Living)
- Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake will bring freshness to a dark winter day (thekitchn.com)
- Grapefruit Tarts are a quick, easy, and versatile snack for after school. Just top crackers with cream cheese and a slice of citrus and you have a cute tart (Midwest Living)
- Roasted Carrots with Orange make a lovely side dish for supper (thekitchn.com)
- Orange Chicken Kale stir-fry is an easy one-pan dish that combines your protein, veggie, and fruit needs in one (thekitchn.com)
- Orange Mustard Glazed Pork Chops are packed with flavor (my recipes.com).
- Citrus Salmon with Broccoli gets you a serving of fish each week (Midwest Living)
- Maple Citrus Salad with Coconut is a healthy way to end the day (Country Living).
- Chocolate Orange Brownies gives you your chocolate fix at the end of the day (Cake Wiz)
- Cranberry Orange Biscotti will taste delicious dipped into coffee and enjoyed while reading a good book (A Saucy Kitchen)