Prime Rib Roast
Leave roast out until room temperature. Wet roast and sprinkle all sides with garlic, salt and pepper, and a couple drops of worcestershire sauce. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place roast bone side down and bake 1 hour. Turn oven off. KEEP DOOR CLOSED FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS!!! When ready to serve, turn oven back on to 375 for: 35 minutes for rare; 45 minutes for medium; 50 minutes for well done.
Visit the meat department or call the store to order your personalized meat and cheese tray or special cuts of meat.
Here are some great recipes to serve your family the BEST RIBS ever:
- Beef Short Ribs: aji beef short ribs with golden herbed quinoa; chipotle-braised short ribs
- Country Style Beef Ribs: sweet and spicy beef ribs; buffalo style beef ribs; chipotle-braised country style beef ribs; Asian sweet and spicy ribs
- Beef Spare Ribs: spicy beef back ribs;
- Pork Spare Ribs: spicy spare ribs; slow-cooker root beef ribs; fire-cracker pork ribs; grilled rib supreme
- Pork Baby Back Ribs: all-American Pork Baby Back Ribs; Asian-flavored baby back ribs; Memphis dry ribs; grilled apricot-pineapple pork ribs; Kansas City style pork back ribs; smokey barbecue ribs
- Side Dish Ideas: corn on the grill; calico beans; loaded spinach salad