It’s apple season. Pick up your favorite variety of apple from Hinrichs SuperValu today. Choose from: red delicious, macintosh, fuji, grapple, paula red, granny smith, pink ladies, honey crisp, and more. We also carry several varieties of caramel sauce for dipping. Apples are hardy and work well in school lunches. Pick up a fun apple slicer to make serving easier.
Apple recipe ideas:
- home-made caramel sauce from Epicuious
- this praline-topped apple bread from Taste of Home is a crowd favorite treat for breakfast or dessert
- mini caramel apples from Domastically Blissful are a cute party treat
- apple monster mouths from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary are a fun after school snack
- home-made apple sauce from Martha Stewart is a wonderful treat especially served warm
- serve apple maple french toast from Martha Stewart using our in-store made cinnamon crimp bread for a delicious breakfast
Pick up a fruit and/or veggie tray from Hinrichs SuperValu for your special gathering, work meeting, or pot luck. Call ahead for a custom tray. Choose from a selection of sizes, dips, fruit and vegetables.